|SSUPREME COLD SPRAY WAX
Fiddes Supreme Cold Spray Wax has been specifically formulated for use with all the Cold Wax Spray systems that are currently available.
Originating from the highly successful Supreme Wax Polish range, Fiddes Cold Spray Wax offers excellent depth of colour and sheen level, combined with the benefit of enhanced application speeds, leading to increased productivity and reduced labour costs.
Spraying with confidence and speed –
• Toluene Free
• Low Aromatic
• Sprays Through All Current Systems Available
• Quick Drying
• No Pre Heating
• No Cleaning Required
• Reduced Solvent Emissions
• Increased Production Rates
• 7 Consistent Color Shades
• Excellent Results On Bare Or Sealed Wood
• Suitable For Hand Or Spray Application
Sand the wooden substrate in stages, working with a medium sandpaper (120 grit), through to a medium / fine grade (180 –220 grit). Always sand in the direction of the grain pattern where possible, ensuring the removal of any blemishes and glue residue prior to the application of Fiddes Supreme Cold Spray Wax. Take care to remove all traces of sanding dust and test the chosen shade on a similar substrate to verify the color.
Spray at a distance of approximately 30cm from the substrate, adopting a smooth, flowing action where possible.
To obtain a uniform colour, always spray evenly, taking care to lightly remove any excess Supreme Wax immediately with a separate, clean absorbent cloth, again following the direction of the grain pattern.
Leave to dry for around 3 minutes, and buff to finish with a soft cloth or Fiddes Pine Brush.
The application of additional coats will deepen the existing colour / shade and significantly enhance the resulting sheen level.
• Application: Spray / Hand.
• Dry Time: 3 minutes at room temperature.
• Coverage: 16 sqm per Litre (depending on substrate and method of application).
• Coats: 1 coat – further coats will deepen color / shade and enhance sheen level.
• Recommended for use on: Fine Furniture, Doors, Floors, Cabinet Work and Panelling.
• Packaging: 5lt – 20lt containers.
Supreme is available in seven separate shades
as well as natural
|Rugger Bown Supreme|
|Antique Brown Supreme|
|This color chart is for guidance only.|
|Stripped Pine Supreme|
|Forest Brown Supreme|
|Cherry Brown Supreme|