Quick and easy to apply, Fiddes range of Shellac Sealers provide an excellent natural base for a choice of finishing options.
Sand the wood in stages, working with the grain where possible. Start with a medium grade sandpaper (120 Grit), and finish with a medium to fine grade (180 – 220 Grit).
Ensure all areas to be coated are free from grease and blemishes prior to application.
Always finish with a coat of Fiddes Supreme Wax Polish or Mellow Wax Polish to further protect and enhance the natural beauty of your wood.
• Application: Brush.
• Dry Time: 20 – 30 Minutes.
• Coverage: 8 sqm per litre, depending on substrate and method of application.
• Thinners: Finishing Spirit / Methylated Spirits
• Coats: Two coats on hardwood, maximum of three on softwood or more porous timber.
• Recommended for use on: Fine Furniture, Doors, Floors, Cabinet Work and Panelling.
• Packaging: 1lt – 2lt – 5lt – 25lt.