|MELLOW WAX RANGE
Fiddes Mellow Wax range is formulated from a traditional recipe, developed from over ninety years experience in the manufacture of fine woodfinishes.
A blended beeswax polish of the highest quality, Fiddes Mellow Wax Polish is available in 5 distinctive wood shades, and have been successfully used for finishing sealed or previously polished wood for nearly a generation.
For use on previously finished or sealed wood. Ensure all surfaces are free from dust or blemishes before application of Fiddes Mellow Wax Polish.
Take a clean cotton cloth, sponge or brush and apply in the direction of the wood grain where possible. To obtain a uniform colour, always wipe evenly, blending the Mellow Wax over the whole surface area by exerting a small degree of pressure when applying by hand. Take care to lightly remove any excess Mellow Wax immediately with a separate, clean absorbent cloth, again following the direction of the grain pattern.
Leave to dry for around 10 minutes, and buff to finish with a soft cloth.
The application of additional coats will deepen the existing colour / shade and significantly enhance the resulting sheen level.
• Application: Cloth, Brush, Sponge.
• Dry Time: 10 minutes at room temperature.
• Coverage: 16 sqm per Litre (depending on substrate and method of application)
• Coats: 1 coat – further coats will deepen color / shade and enhance sheen level
• Thinners: NGR Thinners / Methylated Spirits.
• Recommended for use on: Fine Furniture, Doors, Floors, Cabinet Work and Panelling.
• Packaging: 400ml –5lt containers.
Mellow Wax Color Chart
|This color chart is for guidance only.|